1558 Brand Agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our clients’ overall digital marketing strategy. This includes content marketing; SEO strategies including web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, competitive analysis, and keyword strategy; social media marketing; email marketing; and other online digital marketing tactics like geofencing. The online presence of our clients is extremely important to the success of their businesses so this position will play a large role in driving business growth and success.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients as well as our agency.
- Work with the account team to identify target personas to better align marketing strategies with audience behaviors and needs.
- Conduct competitive analysis as needed to understand the market landscape.
- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategies to include:
- Research and identify target keywords based on audience and competitors.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research and optimize strategy for keywords identified.
- Develop recommendations for content optimization on websites, blogs, and other digital platforms as required.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices. You will be a trusted expert in this area.
- Plan, develop, and implement paid digital advertising to include:
- Estimate and manage monthly digital advertising and search engine marketing budgets.
- Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors, and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Implement target keywords within all paid advertising campaigns to align with SEO strategy.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports that justify the digital marketing strategies executed:
- Report on KPI’s, using Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other software tools.
- Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a measurable digital marketing strategy.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- 3+ years of proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting.
- Understanding of how SEO fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML markup, canonical URLs, CSS, etc.) and the ability to implement as needed or communicate needs to the web development team.
- Experience in tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with link building campaigns.
- Strong understanding of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- 3+ years of proven digital advertising and SEM experience managing ad campaigns across multiple platforms and search engines, particularly Google.
- Understanding of how digital advertising and SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Experience with bid management tools, specifically Google Ads.
- Google Certifications are a plus with the willingness to recertify under 1558.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
- Experience with SEM campaigns for e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with Geofencing is a plus.
- Must have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our client’s and 1558’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills are key.
- Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate with different types of people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented to help organize campaigns and manage advertising budgets.
- Good time-management skills and ability to self-manage to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Flex hours with the ability to work from anywhere – preferred DFW area to be available for in-person client and team meetings.
- Must be willing and able to meet deadlines which may require work on evenings and weekends.
- Must have a reliable laptop, internet connection, and phone.
- Ability to join weekly video conference calls and additional video conference calls as needed.
- 15-20 hours per week (potential for a larger role in the future)
- $25 – $40 per hour (based on proven results and experience)
Apply to be a Digital Marketing Specialist for 1558 Brand Agency!
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.