1558 Brand Agency is looking for a Google Ads expert to be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our clients’ Google Ads and overall digital marketing strategy. This role may include SEO strategies including web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, competitive analysis, and keyword strategy; social media advertising; email marketing; and other online digital marketing tactics such as geofencing. The online presence of our clients is extremely important to the success of their businesses so this position will play a large role in driving business growth and success.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute comprehensive Google Ads campaigns for a variety of clients as well as our agency based on the needs and goals of each client.
- Proactively monitor, improve, and adjust Google Ads strategies based on results.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients as well as our agency.
- Work with the account team to identify target personas to better align marketing strategies with audience behaviors and needs.
- Conduct digital competitive analysis as needed to understand the market landscape.
- Plan, develop, and implement paid digital advertising to include:
- Estimate and manage monthly digital advertising and search engine marketing budgets.
- Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors, and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Implement target keywords within all paid advertising campaigns to align with SEO strategy
- Day to day management of all Google Ad campaigns:
- Keyword research to find the best advertising opportunities
- Mining search query reports to add new long-tail keywords, match types and negatives
- Performing and acting on competitive analysis
- Interpreting Adwords reports
- Managing bidding strategies
- Writing and testing new ads
- Making adjustments to increase account performance
- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategies to include:
- Research and identify target keywords based on audience and competitors.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research and optimize strategy for keywords identified.
- Develop recommendations for content optimization on websites, blogs, and other digital platforms as required.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices. You will be a trusted expert in this area.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports that justify the digital marketing strategies executed:
- Report on KPI’s, using Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other software tools.
- Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Google Ads Search and Google Ads Display certifications
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a measurable digital marketing strategy.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- 3+ years of proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting.
- Understanding of how SEO fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML markup, canonical URLs, CSS, etc.) and the ability to implement as needed or communicate needs to the web development team.
- Experience in tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with link building campaigns.
- Strong understanding of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- 3+ years of proven digital advertising and SEM experience managing ad campaigns across multiple platforms and search engines, particularly Google.
- Understanding of how digital advertising and SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Experience with bid management tools, specifically Google Ads.
- Google Certifications are a plus with the willingness to recertify under 1558.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
- Experience with SEM campaigns for e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with Geofencing is a plus.
- Must have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our client’s and 1558’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills are key.
- Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate with different types of people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented to help organize campaigns and manage advertising budgets.
- Good time-management skills and ability to self-manage to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Flex hours with the ability to work from anywhere – preferred DFW area to be available for in-person client and team meetings.
- Must be willing and able to meet deadlines which may require work on evenings and weekends.
- Must have a reliable laptop, internet connection, and phone.
- Ability to join weekly video conference calls and additional video conference calls as needed.
- 15-20 hours per week (potential for a larger role in the future)
- $30 – $50 per hour (based on experience and proven results)
Apply to join the 1558 Brand Agency team!
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.