The Brand Strategist/Account Manager is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies and for being the liaison between 1558 Brand Agency and the client. Responsibilities include developing marketing strategies across all marketing disciplines, ensuring positive wellness of the assigned client account, and managing and executing campaigns/projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are on track. This role is critical to the success of the client’s marketing goals and will ensure long-term growth of our company by establishing strong relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a full 12-month strategy for a variety of clients, based on their needs, target audience, and budget, using leading edge marketing practices that are innovative, effective, and measurable.
- Work with the 1558 Brand Agency team to develop marketing plans that meet the client’s needs and budget. Tactics may include:
- Conduct market research – competitor analysis, new market potential
- Gather details from media outlets including media kits, editorial calendars, key contacts, and pricing
- Research business development and thought leadership opportunities including speaking engagements, trade shows, and advertising
- Assist in development and execution of promotional events
- Compose and post online content on websites and social media accounts
- Assist with the development of marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the presence in the market
- Develop detailed project plans to ensure the 1558 Brand Agency team is informed on responsibilities and deadlines – this will be tracked in Asana (project management).
- Present campaign ideas and budgets to clients, as needed
- Develop creative briefs for any marketing campaigns or projects and present to the assigned creative team
- Negotiate with clients, solve any problems, and make sure deadlines are met
- Monitor and report on progress of the marketing efforts and present to client on a monthly basis
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Meet with clients on a monthly basis to discuss marketing/communication objectives for the upcoming month to ensure we are focusing on the right efforts.
- Keep in contact with the client at all stages
- Manage the client/account budget
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a brand/marketing strategist/account manager
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant field preferred
- Excellent understanding of marketing and management principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Hybrid work environment with both remote and in-person days
- Must be willing and able to meet deadlines which may require work on evenings and weekends
- Must have a laptop, internet connection, and phone
Apply to join the 1558 Brand Agency team!
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.