1558 Brand Agency is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist our Brand Strategists in developing and executing marketing strategies to meet the goals of our clients. The qualified individual will contribute to existing marketing projects while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate must have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator position requires an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of all types of projects such as case studies, blogs, brochures, flyers, campaigns, promotional materials, website development, and video production.
- Work with the creative director and account manager to provide direction, feedback, updates, and ensure deadlines are being met with designers, copywriters, web developers, etc.
- Secure estimates and coordinate the production of marketing materials with vendors.
- Assist with the management of tasks and deadlines through our project management software.
- Assist with the development and execution of social media strategies, including writing content and coordinating the design of graphics, for a variety of clients and campaigns.
- Manage various content calendars, both for clients and the agency.
- Provide PR support, to include managing contact lists, distributing press releases, following up on press releases, and tracking success metrics.
- Continuously monitor strategy and success metrics, and develop weekly summaries aligned to KPIs and report back to the account manager.
- Attend webinars, study industry best practices, and report findings to the team.
- Assist with the development of the 1558 Brand Agency social media strategy and oversee all execution.
- Manage account meetings – scheduling, updating, confirming with clients, preparation, etc.
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings, virtually and/or in person.
- Attend in-person client meetings as needed.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Proven work experience as a marketing coordinator or a similar marketing project management role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, public relations, and social media marketing
- Must be able to think strategically, problem-solve, and work independently to produce results – this role is not an administrative assistant position!
- Proven experience writing social media on behalf of clients and a brand with the ability to mirror the voice of different brands in your writing.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills are required.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- Proficiency in GSuite tools (or Microsoft Office).
- Flex hours with time split between remote and in-person work
- Must be in the DFW area to be available for in-person client and team meetings.
- Must be willing and able to meet deadlines which may require work on evenings and weekends.
- Must have a reliable laptop, internet connection, and phone.
- Ability to join weekly video conference calls and additional video conference calls as needed.
- $38,000-$46,000 based on experience
- Health Reimbursement and Retirement Benefits Available
Apply to be a Marketing Coordinator for 1558 Brand Agency!Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org